Risk management departments across financial institutions spend considerable time and resources in gathering and monitoring information related to diverse risk drivers, such as transaction limits, exposure limits, regulatory limits and so on. In addition, the ever-evolving regulatory norms, coupled with enhanced management focus on risk management, have transformed risk reporting into a strategic function. While technology is crucial to managing these operations, it has become imperative to have a sizeable team of risk analysts dedicated to regular risk monitoring and ad hoc reporting requirements.
WNS supports risk management teams of major global players from banking, insurance, capital markets, airlines and other industries by providing service and technology solutions related to risk monitoring and reporting. Our suite of offering relieves their risk management teams from various routine and repetitive tasks, including regulatory reporting, compliance auditing, KRI monitoring and others. This helps the organizations re-deploy these resources in core risk management functions, which are central to their business.
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- US regulations under SEC, OCC, Fed, NAIC, in areas such as CCAR, Regulation 9, Investment compliance, AML, etc.
- UK regulations under FCA and PRA in areas such as Basel II/III, Solvency II, financial performance, market conduct, frauds, etc.
- Australian regulations under APRA in areas such as frauds, market conduct, etc.
- SOX compliance testing services
- Audit services for independent assessment of regulatory requirements
Credit Risk, Market Risk and Asset Liability Management
- Risk assessment and monitoring of portfolio distribution and concentration assessment, including Value at Risk (VaR)
- Tracking regulatory limits on transactions and products
- Tracking investment limits
- Key risk indicator monitoring
- Operational loss monitoring and analysis
- Process risk and control assessment