Excellence Across Enterprise Functions
WNS Sales CoE
Sales and service are two very diverse yet integrated organizational functions. In a traditional structure, each function looks at different sets of core competencies.
WNS Sales COE is a one-of-a-kind “Sales + Service” bundled offering that breaks this convention. It transforms traditional order-taking contact centers into new-age revenue-generating profit centers by uniquely equipping and empowering contact center agents with sales skills and techniques. This enables them to cross-sell and upsell products as effectively and efficiently as handling a service call.
WNS Fulfillment CoE
The pandemic has posed a slew of challenges to businesses and the fulfillment industry, including:
- High customer dissatisfaction due to COVID-19 restrictions and policies
- Upsurge in customer demands owing to more time available for interaction
- A 10-15% spike in volume in retail, banking and insurance industries and an increased focus on these segments
- Severe constraints of legacy systems and applications in executing faster digital transformation – resulting in increasing demand for outsourcing
WNS Fulfillment CoE delivers seamless, omni-channel, and unified fulfillment experiences through a digital and analytics driven approach. It reduces manual efforts through a deflection strategy, generates relevant insights in real time for swift and efficient decision-making, and optimizes the cost of operations.
WNS Assisted Digital Channel CoE
Customer behaviors have drastically changed during the pandemic, driving the rapid adoption of digital channels across countries and industries. This has given rise to the following challenges:
- Limited self-service capabilities
- High call volumes despite the introduction of digital channels
- Disconnected experiences across channels – customers forced to switch channels for issue resolution
- Significant skill gap in handling digital channels
WNS Assisted Digital Channel CoE contains digital customers within their channel of choice with an integrated omni-channel contact strategy. Underpinned by AI, cognitive and analytical solutions, it delivers improved customer experiences, and enhanced customer acquisition and retention at significantly lower costs.
SMART Collections CoE
Today companies across the globe are struggling with rising debt. While governments are rolling out protection plans, the only way to reduce this debt is have an effective and ‘SMART’ collections strategy. Current challenges in the way companies collect outstanding debt include:
- Lack of an effective collections strategy
- Wasted efforts due to ineffective delinquent segmentation and dialer strategies
- Inadequate / underdeveloped collections platforms
WNS’ SMART Collections CoE looks at all these challenges from a comprehensive People-Process-Technology perspective. It addresses imperatives such as how every collection agent can collect more, why customers default on their promise-to-pay, and if the technology provides enough reporting and insights.
It is fueled by in-house SMART tools such as WNS Intelligent Debt Management solution, Unified Analytics Platform for collections, B2B-focused EffiCollect, and various propensity and risk identifier analytical models to improve the overall debt-to-revenue and DSO for the clients.