End-to-End Process Automation Powered by AI: Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain automates the integration of multiple modules — credit management, collections management, deductions management, cash application management, and customer financials and payments.
Digital Acceleration of Trade Credit Approvals: Credit applications, trade reference checks, license verifications, scoring and auto-decisions, workflow-based approvals, signatures, and search and retrieval processes – all are intelligently digitized to accelerate trade credit approvals.
Maximized Efficiency of Collections: WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain brings together a wide array of tools to enhance collection efficiency such as:
- Collections, workbench and task lists
- Strategy, collection notes and documents
- Predictive collections scoring and Day Sale Outstanding (DSO) forecast
- Automated correspondence generation
- Goal and progress-against-goal data
Improved Cash App Efficiency: Leveraging intelligent automation, WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain delivers the following to raise the cash app efficiency:
- BAI2 Lock Box and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration
- Seamless integrations with bank feeds such as automated clearing house, wires and checks
- AI-based auto-matching of remittance, receipts and Accounts Receivable (AR), based on configurable rules
- Identifying unmatched cash receipts, and sending matching receipts to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
Efficient Disputes and Deductions Management: Through efficient auto-creation of disputes, speedy escalation levels, insightful root cause analytics, and credit and debit auto-matching, WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain creates a powerfully efficient workflow-based dispute resolution and management system.
Transformation of Data to Strategic Insights: WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain enables real-time consolidated view of data for accurate cash flow forecasting and customer payment predictions. It provides a clear understanding of revenue risks and opportunities for enhanced cash collections efficiency.
Enhanced Experience in Customer Payments: WNS’ Connected Quote-to-Sustain raises the experience of customers in payments to higher satisfaction levels through efficient and simplified touchpoints. It includes setting up of accounts, online customer invoice and payments, versatile payment options and integration with payment gateways, automated cash app efficiency, and simplified query and dispute management.