We deliver high-quality content management services across specialized sectors including banking and financial services, law, pharmaceuticals, and risk and compliance. Our resource pool consists of content specialists, graphic designers, statisticians, management graduates, financial analysts, lawyers, etc. They are part of a dedicated content and information publishers’ practice that serves more than 15 clients with a team of 1200+ content specialists.
Analytics and Tech-enabled Transformation Approach
We support our clients with a well-defined content management strategy coupled with analytics, intelligence automation and process excellence initiatives to accelerate their transformation journey. We leverage WNS' proprietary and partner-led tools to bring in process re-engineering and rationalization benefits, leading to:
- 30 percent reduction in data refresh cycles with real-time information gathering and data extraction
- 20-30 percent throughput improvement with high levels of accuracy
- Improved ability to handle volume variations and simplify complex tasks
Business Expansion Partnership
- Our consultative and partnership approach seeks to add new revenue streams, products, markets to the existing client portfolio
- Competitive benchmarking and gap analysis to provide recommendations for accelerated growth
- Strategize to identify new product improvement and geographic coverage opportunities
Shared Service Centers
We have set up shared services centers for industry-specific BPM, finance and accounting, customer interaction services, procurement and human resource management across business units that have delivered outcomes such as process streamlining, automation and cost savings.