Standard Supplier Portal: Build Strong Supplier Relationships and Create Bottom-Line Impact
Manual procurement and supplier communication processes increase inefficiencies and cycle time when stakeholders expect to operate at warp speeds in today’s digital world. Efficient supplier management is pivotal to ensuring adequate visibility into operations, improving supplier collaboration and performance, enhancing compliance and mitigating risks.
WNS’ Standard Supplier Portal is a supplier self-service portal that enables efficient online exchange and flow of supplier communications. The scalable solution focuses on your requirements and adapts to your business needs to improve communication and customer service. Integrated with your native ERP system, this supplier management portal helps automate your entire purchase-to-pay process, including communications with both large and small suppliers, increasing transparency, efficiency and collaboration.
The portal provides suppliers with an online self-service account through which they can proactively:
- View and place requests for vendor master data change. Once the change request is approved, the changes are reflected in the system and a notification is posted on the portal for easy access and retrieval by suppliers
- View real-time status updates such as invoice processing status (pending approval, approved or paid) and scheduled payment status
- Enables efficient invoice lifecycle management for better outcomes
- Improves data management by enabling suppliers to easily review and request master data changes, resulting in superior supplier satisfaction
- Reduces operational expenses, including costs associated with transfer of physical documents such as invoices, master data change forms, etc., for increased bottom-line impact
- Improves visibility and transparency of supplier operations for seamless supplier communication and collaboration