Businesses need to make informed business decisions based on customer insights. These insights can be found lodged in internal business databases and external sources such as social media, market data and other syndicated reports. They could be in various formats such as structured, semi-structured and unstructured. To harness the true potential of this data, organizations partner with WNS to help research, structure, synthesize and create insights.
Our research services enable organizations to develop a better understanding of their customers and provide insight-based business decision support.
WNS has built deep domain and functional expertise in managing complex, multi-process market research (MR) functions. We are among the top three offshore MR providers providing end-to-end services across research design, survey execution, data processing, and reporting focusing on operational excellence.
Our market research team provides research services to clients across North America and Europe.
Our MR team leverages tools such as Confirmit, mrStudio, mrInterview, Quancept, Dimensions, Quantum, Quanvert, Ascribe, among others.
WNS’ End-to-End Market Research Capabilities
WNS’ business research team provides services across research and writing value-added reports. This team also offers in-depth company and industry analysis, research into trends and developments, competitive landscaping, regulatory environment and its impact and market entry strategies. Our clients include leading investment and commercial banks, research and consulting firms, private equity firms and hedge funds, information providers and marketing service providers.
We have access to numerous research databases such as Datamonitor, Euromonitor, EIU, BMI, Factiva, IBIS World, Capital IQ, OneSource, Hoovers, Reuters, Bloomberg, among others.
WNS’ Business Research Capabilities
- Detailed and customized company profiles
- Situational overviews
- SWOT, financial performance, products / services info
- In depth reports on industries and sectors
- Competitive landscaping, profiles of key players, industry rankings
- Historic trends and analysis, in house forecasts, etc.
- Benchmarking studies
- Economy and country reports
- Specialized domain and functional research
- Literature searches, annual reports, and SEC filings
- Content development for databases and newsletters
- Market research and analyst report searches
- Compilation of pitch books, prospectus, etc.
- Structured presentations and documentation
- Documentation in Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
WNS’ financial research practice provides a mix of quantitative and qualitative skills focused on the Buy and Sell side. The team, which consists of financial management graduates, Chartered Accountants and Certified Financial Advisors, provides services across M&A research, investment banking (both equity and fixed income) and Wealth Management. Our clients include leading investment banks, stock exchanges, asset management companies, private equity and hedge funds and leading financial market information providers.
WNS’ Financial Research Capabilities
- Pitch books
- Financial analysis and valuation including comparables, benchmarking, transactions, etc.
- Company reports, overviews, data and trend analysis
- Equity research
- Financial models, forecasts, and updates
- Report preparation
- Real-time deal analysis
- Quarterly league tables
- Target identification and analysis
Fixed Income Research
- Valuation and financial models: preparing and servicing
- Economic releases and news letters/li>
- Deal underwriting, covenant appraisals, debt servicing, etc.
Business Information Services
- Literature searches and content development
- Company profiles and industry trends
- Business intelligence and in-depth analysis