As we know…
The right and accurate analysis of consumer behavioral patterns can help identify potential customers and enable the proactive identification of sales opportunities. This works especially well in maximizing revenues from smaller customers.
With a 3000+ customer base, the challenge for the client was…
To better target its smaller customers (who represented 20 percent of the sales) and push this segment up the value chain to augment revenues. While the client’s direct regional sales force primarily engaged with large and medium customers, it missed out on maximizing sales from small and very small customers.
As the client looked to address this gap, the two immediate challenges it faced included:
- Leveraging a dedicated sales channel for small and very small customers and creating an additional revenue stream
- Establishing a robust 'sales support system' that would navigate language barriers, align organizational goals and policies, and reinforce the regional direct sales force
Here’s what we co-created as a solution…
Leveraging TravRev, the revenue enhancement pillar of WNS TRAVOGUE (WNS’ suite of services and solutions for the travel and hospitality industry), we established an ‘Inside’ sales process to facilitate direct sales and provide sales support to the client's regional sales force. Key aspects of the solution included:
- Establishing direct sales teams at strategic client locations
- Servicing the client's multi-lingual and multi-cultural customers across three locations in Europe and Asia
- Identifying potential customers through analysis of behavioral patterns spanning product purchase and usage history
- Reviewing contracts nearing renewal to identify probable opportunities of upgrading and cross-selling / upselling of services
- Identifying existing services offered without correlative contracts and offering contractually-bound services to customers to book business on the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Factoring revised contract tenures and service usage trends into the process of pricing and proposal creation
- Implementing a centralized governance and reporting process to monitor and manage the sales progress for all the direct sales locations
Overall, the sales Total Contract Value (TCV) was maximized by effectively managing sales campaigns.
- Prioritizing focus areas and creating training modules with regional customizations
- Providing support in the areas of pricing proposal, contract creation, opportunity management on sales CRM and customer engagement
- Developing and implementing a central governance plan for multi-cultural employees at different locations
- Deploying dashboards, trackers, internal reviews, analysis reports and service incentive schemes to record and manage transactions, track opportunities and leads, and attain deal closures
The outcomes from the process of co-creation are…
in TCV closed
sales opportunities identified
increase in TCV, with 57 percent cost reduction
About WNS TRAVOGUE:
WNS is a leading Business Process Management partner to more than 400+ global businesses, including 100+ Travel & Hospitality companies. Our clients in the travel and hospitality industry trust WNS TRAVOGUE for designing and executing their data and digital led business transformation journeys.
Built on more than two decades of experience working with clients from Airlines, Hospitality, OTA and TMC segments, the WNS TRAVOGUE suite of offerings brings together the best of industry expertise, data-to-insights prowess and digital innovation.
Across the value chain, we enable our clients to deliver delightful customer experiences with TravXP, drive operational excellence with TravOps, accelerate revenue growth with TravRev, devise accounting and risk management strategies for financial control with TravControl, achieve inclusive and sustainable growth with TravGreen and outperform the competition with growth-led strategies powered by TravConsult.
To know more about WNS TRAVOGUE, read here.