Find out how organisations can achieve real savings – quickly - in their AP function by deploying BizAps SAP add-on solutions. With so many solutions on offer, however –– what’s the right choice?
First-off: no single solution will fully optimise your AP process, but you can find the best fit for you and your suppliers. Learn how to review the applicability of imaging, workflow, OCR, e-invoicing hubs, direct XML links, supplier portals, purchase cards (plastic and lodge), and self billing to your supplier profile and capability – and then make the right choice. Join this free webinar to learn how:
- Only a blend of solutions can optimise your AP process
- AP efficiency is positively impacted by good procurement practice
- Purchase cards can be a route to e-invoicing when aligned to purchase orders
Avoid the common pitfalls like assuming OCR is a solve-all, or that 100% e-invoicing is achievable. Instead, focus on what you can achieve:
- 40,000 invoices per FTE per annum
- Processing cycle time reductions of 65%
- Increase in payments earning discounts
- On-time payment percentage improved from 15% to 59%
Also: map your performance levels to best-in-class industry benchmarks to establish your ‘benefits opportunity’.
Bob Mercer,Lead P2P PreSales Consultant, WNS
Sharon Friend,Senior Manager Sony Europe