ADAPT is our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) framework that enables client organizations to re-design their processes and stay relevant in constantly changing business environments.
ADAPT consists of a five phase methodology, involving the following steps:
ADAPT takes a balanced approach, which focuses equally on speed to benefits and change management needs ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within the budget and to the agreed scope and impact.
ADAPT has embedded scientific tools and methodologies for each of its phase that enable:
A) Understanding the Client’s Needs
We customize the level of engagement based on the client’s needs:
- Level 1 - To re-structure client processes in order to increase standardization across processes
- Level 2 - To establish metrics and KPI to monitor processes, aimed at inculcating a performance-oriented culture within the organization
- Level 3 - To achieve significant cost advantage by re-structuring processes
- Level 4 - To become an industry leader by deploying best in line tools, techniques and practices and achieving a significant cost advantage
B) Transforming Client’s Needs into Actionable Opportunities
Stage-wise process maturity assessment helps to better understand client processes using benchmarking, analytics, industry knowledge, technology and best practices in order to build quantifiable transformation roadmaps for client processes.
C) Assessing Existing Process Maturity to Identify Opportunities
The key transformation levers, which help identify process maturity, can be segregated into:
- Generic Process Maturity Components - Rated using generic process parameters such as turnaround time on tax queries, cost of invoice scanning or turnaround time for master data changes
- Industry-specific Process Maturity Components - Based on the nature of the industry-specific benchmarks, such as level of automation in billing or process or costs as a percentage of revenue.
- Prioritizing opportunities using Process Maturity Model (PMM) Assessment – Opportunity identification is conducted using gap analysis based on process maturity assessment combined with other tools such as SWOT analysis, risk assessment, IT simplification and standardization, and so on to help identify further opportunities.
D) Identifying the Right Solutions for Each Opportunity
When a best practices compendium is embedded into a PMM framework along with granular benchmarks, it makes it so much easier to identify potential solutions. Each opportunity is understood by us and clubbed based on its relevance as an independent project or program. This allows us the flexibility to design solutions, which meet specific client requirements.
E) Project Execution Lifecycle
Some of the softer elements are captured at each stage to help us understand and drive change that impacts the project holistically.