Finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) has traditionally been considered a horizontal and industry-agnostic segment of business process outsourcing (BPO). But that perception is changing. As companies"
Working with service providers who understand the ever-changing regulatory and operational nuances of the industry you operate in is increasingly becoming a critical factor in improving bottom-line performance and in managing top-line performance. A key effect of the trend toward specialization of FAO services is that senior finance leaders recognize the importance of considering the following questions:
- How does verticalization of FAO services affect you?
- Are you leveraging the benefits of industry-specific FAO services?
- Does your service provider invest in understanding your industry to better manage your finance and accounting (F&A) operations and to pass the benefits on to you?
During this Webcast, you will learn about:
- How industry-specific BPO can benefit your F&A operations;
- Levels of industry-specificity in FAO services; and
- Challenges of FAO and emerging best practices of providers of FAO services.
This Webcast will also feature a case study about the FAO journey of the restaurant chain Church's Chicken.
In addition, the Webcast will reveal the significance of the findings from a recent Everest Group report, The Rise of Industry-Specific F&A Outsourcing (FAO) Solutions - Focus on FAO in Retail and Airlines.
Louis "Dusty" Profumo, CFO, Church's Chicken
Saurabh Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group
Krishnan Raghunathan, Chief Capability Officer, WNS Global Services