RePAXSM is a first-of-its kind re-booking solution that helps airlines minimize losses and improve passenger experience during flight disruptions. The solution integrates seamlessly with an airline’s reservation system and automatically re-books disrupted passengers according to pre-defined airline rules.
Most airlines currently use manual processes to manage disruption re-bookings. Re-booking a single ticket manually takes more than 10 minutes. RePAXSM is 25 times faster and completes the process in 10-15 seconds. The solution significantly improves re-booking time (from 4-5 hours per flight to 45 minutes), cuts operating costs and minimizes passenger dissatisfaction.
RePAXSM goes many steps ahead and automates hotel booking, calculates refunds, and sends out instant status alerts to travellers and airport officials.
- Automated and on-demand: Structured and standardized on-demand application for wing-to-wing re-booking
- Instant communication: Sends real-time alerts and updates to passengers, airport staff and social media teams through SMS and e-mail
- Intelligent re-booking: Automatically re-books passengers as per airline rules. Advanced feature provides flight options to passengers
- Refunds: Automatically calculates refunds and compensation according to airline rules
- Hotel booking: Books accommodation for eligible passengers
- GDS compatible: Seamlessly integrates with GDS and PSS
- Smart reporting: Provides on-tap reporting and MIS to offer real-time updates and business insights
- Advanced airport module: Gives real-time information to airports on re-booking status and passenger itineraries. Option to print meal and lounge vouchers
- Fully customizable: Flexibility to build additional modules to meet business needs
Benefits to airlines:
Enhanced Passenger Satisfaction
- Proactive communication to passengers and faster turn-around time increase satisfaction
- Availability of ground staff to deliver superior customer service
- Effective damage control to minimize impact through word-of-mouth and social media
Minimum Passenger Impact
- Customers are able to travel to their destination as early as possible
- Customers with special needs and requests (SSR) are catered to effectively
Reduced Costs, Increased Savings
- Reduces manpower requirement by half
- Saves on hotel accommodation costs
- Adherence to re-booking and interline policies
- Plugs revenue leakages
Improved Productivity and Turnaround Time
- 25 times faster re-booking. Takes 10-15 seconds per passenger when compared to 10+ minutes manually
- An aircraft with pax load of 180 can be re-booked in 45 minutes flat!